By becoming an Official Partner or Supporter of The Business of Events 2020, you align your company and brand with some of the most influential people within the meetings & events industry, while at the same time showing support for this vitally important sector, helping to share knowledge and promote growth.
The benefits of being an Official Partner or Supporter are significant and can be personalised to meet your individual needs and requirements and tailored to the level of investment available.
Benefits include (subject to investment):
– Recognition as an Official Supporter or Partner
– Branding on all invitations and marketing collateral
– Inclusion on The Business of Events website
– Name recognition at each event supported
– Company branding at each event supported
– Opportunity to showcase products and service at the The Business of Events Senior Leadership Forum
– Complimentary tickets to each event and attendance at the Official Leadership Reception
– Name recognition in all press & media activity
– Inclusion in all digital and social media activity
– Personal invitation to the Parliamentary Debate
– Invitation to the Official Leadership Dinner